Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- The official language of the event is English therefore all Oral Presentations should be in English.
- You have to make maximum twelve slides to be presented in maximum eight minutes.
- More time taken will attract negative marking and finishing on time will attract bonus marks.
- Presentations have to be uploaded at the time of registration.
- There will be at least three judges, who will evaluate your presentation.
- Top oral in each of the 10 tracks will be selected by the technical review committee, which will be provided with certificates and Awards in the valedictory session of the conference. However please note that a track can be spread over several technical sessions.